Thursday, August 10, 2017

New Senior's Exam


I'm only posting this for the brightest of my friends
        
New Senior's Exam, you only need 4 correct 

out of 10 questions to pass. 


1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?

2) Which country makes Panama hats?

3) From which animal do we get cat gut?

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?

5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
 

6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?

7) What was King George VI's first name?

8) What color is a purple finch?

9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?

10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?

Remember, you need only 4 correct answers to pass.


(Woodsterman only got one. How did you do?)


Check your answers below ....     

ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ


1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?116 years


2) Which country makes Panama hats?Ecuador

3) From which animal do we get cat gut? Sheep and Horses

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November

5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? Squirrel fur

6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal? Dogs

7) What was King George VI's first name?Albert

8 ) What color is a purple finch?
Crimson


9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from? New Zealand

10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?  Orange (of course)

What do you mean, you failed? 


Thanks David

6 comments:

  1. I got the orange box...that puts me in a tie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do very well either. Bugger.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandee, My brother in law, David, sends me one of these every once in awhile to keep me humble.

      Delete
  3. Kind of like Lee surrendering to Grant was not the end of the Civil War.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.